Tips for healthy lifestyle
March 1, 2017News
Our daily routine which will lead to obesity, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, thyroid, constipation, arthritis and many other lifestyle diseases..
- Opening our eyes with a cup of bed tea.
- checking our mobile or reading newspaper in loo.
- Skipping breakfast or having little bit in a hurry.
- Having tea/ coffee/aerated drinks/chips or junk food whenever you feel hungry.
- Having late dinners and going to bed.
- Heavy meals/alcohol in parties or marriages.
- Followed by different types of deserts.
- Having chilled aerated drinks with meals.
- icecreams followed by hot food.
- Going to bed late and waking up late.
All we need is to do lifestyle changes to get a healthy and fit body and mind.